The Organizing Committee of CENTERIS/ProjMAN/HCist kindly ask authors:
- Please be punctual at your presentation in order to keep up with the conference schedule, arriving at least 10 minutes before the session begin;
- As soon as you enter your presentation room, please identify yourself to the chairman;
- The chairman will indicate you how to load your presentation file to the computer;
- As soon as you begin your presentation, you will have a maximum of 15/20 minutes to speak, including a 5 minute period for debate/discussion;
- Your diploma will be available and sent to you only after the presentation session;
- Thank you very much for adhering to these orientations.